Terms of Service
Ⅰ . Welcome to IReader Technology Corp., Ltd.( collectively, the "IReader"). Concerning the installation and use of Service, this agreement is our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with iReader. Your click and other methods to accept these terms constitute you will agree to this agreement with iReader and be bound by these terms.
Ⅱ. Intellectual Property
1. IReader reserves all rights herein in the Service and the iReader content. All intellectual rights and the relevant information about iReader, including but not limited to written description, picture, chart, interfacial design, framework, printings, statistics and electronic document are under the protection of copyright law. With no permission, you can never decompile, disassemble or do reverse engineering and other infringement acts.
2. Any texts, pictures and information provided by iReader are under the protection of copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Without permission, these information are not allowed in any form of business communications, including copying, distributing or disclosing any part of the Service in any medium. You can use all the information with your private or non-commercial purposes. If the information delay, mistake, lose in the process of delivery and transmission, iReader shall have no liability with Users and third parties in any form.
3. IReader takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any user content that you or any other users or third parties post or send over the Service.
1. Some Services of iReader are free to users. You can download, copy and access the Service with no quantity limitation
2. The fee of mobile data is charged by operator. If you want more details, please ask the local operator for help.
3. All books provided by iReader Service have been authorized officially by the authors. Certain aspects of the iReader Service may be provided for a fee or other charge. IReader will send you notice in the event you need to pay for some books and contents. If you do not agree to the payment, you can cancel your operation, and iReader will not charge for any fees.
4. IReader allows you to fund your transactions using a number of different sources, including but not limited to telephone charge, Alipay, Union pay card any other payment methods. In the event you agree to this agreement, you consent to the pricing, payment policies applicable to such fees and charges.
Ⅳ. User content
Subject to the terms of this agreement, iReader grants you permission to use the Service for your personal, non-commercial purposes only. You agree not to engage in any of the following activities:(1)publishing any content that we deem to be unlawful and harmful, invasive of third-party rights of any kind. (2)attempting to destroy, interfere with, compromise the system security and statistics information. You are solely responsible for your behavior that you upload, publish or otherwise make available on the Service.(3)using the Service for any illegal behavior, or iReader will immediately terminate to permit your access to the Service without notice and reserve the judicial rights.(4)using the Service for any commercial solicitation purposes, like copying products, imitating the design, philosophy, function, content and others. With no permission, you agree not to reproduce, publicly display, edit or create derivative works from any materials or content accessible on the Service. Use of content or materials on the Service for any purpose not permitted by this agreement is strictly prohibited.(5)taking any actions to produce, upload, copy and share contents that will violate the national regulations.
You understand and agree that any loss or damage of any kind that occurs as a result of your use of the Service is solely your responsibility. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor this problem for you. If we do, you need to assume all payment, including the attorney fee.
If you violate any terms of this agreement, iReader reserves the right to interrupt the Service with or without prior notice, and your payment will not be returned.
Additionally, your continued use of the Service constitutes your acceptance of various information notices from iReader.
Ⅴ. IReader content
1. We reserve the right to upgrade and modify our Service at any time and without notice.
2. You agree that your violate to the agreement and damage to the Service is solely your responsibility. IReader reserves the right to take actions, including but not limited to interrupt, terminate the Service, apply for the lawsuit and other measures.
3. IReader has no liability to supervise user's action or inaction. But iReader reserves the right to terminate the Service with or without prior notice for any reason or no reason.
Ⅵ. Exemption Clauses
Subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement, you understand and agree that iReader has no responsibility in any following conditions:
1. System fault caused by typhoon, earthquake, tsunami, flood, power outage, war, terrorist attack and other irresistible factors
2. Service interruption or postpone caused by hacker attack, telecom technical adjustment, website upgrading, bank issue and others
3. IReader always insists on the pursuit of perfect, but the Service does not guarantee the interruption, zero shortcomings or to meet user's all needs.
4. Please stop your use of iReader with any problems regarding this agreement.
If any terms in this agreement lose the executive force or violate any laws, the term will be of no valid, while others are still valid and of binding force.
Thank you for your support of iReader. With any questions regarding this agreement, please send e-mail to email@example.com";